There’s been a machinery revolution in recent times, with a focus on energy costs, sustainability…
Simon Jersey is a Stockport-based workwear provider with more than 50,000 customers across the globe. With over 48 years’ experience in creating workwear and uniforms for a wide range of sectors including beauty, hospitality, and housekeeping, our customer base ranges from one to 170,000 uniform wearers.
Through our website, we offer more than 900 uniform garments with an on-site personalisation service to allow businesses to create a unique uniform for their brand. We also offer a bespoke design service to national and international customers which include ISS, Nandos and Sodexo through our Key Accounts department. Simon Jersey has a variety of looks and styles ideal for a Housekeeping workplace and is delighted to announce some of it’s latest technologies.
Housekeeping Essentials Our ranges of housekeeping workwear at Simon Jersey are designed with the knowledge that long-lasting durability and ease of wear is paramount. Our housekeeping uniforms include work tunics, aprons, and polo shirts in a variety of different styles for men and women that focus on providing unrivalled comfort. From flattering housekeeping dresses to casual polo shirts, we have the housekeeping workwear to fulfill your business needs.
Tailor Made Our latest innovation, Tailor Made, offers semi-bespoke workwear to businesses that can choose garments from our existing ranges, including Alderley, Qualitas and Contemporary Suiting Collections, and polo shirts and aprons. Customers can then add finishing touches to make their uniform individual to them. Housekeeping businesses will have the ability to choose their brand colours from a selection of 12 available and apply them to finished ranges. This includes modern touches including buttons, grosgrain, ties, and trims to create a unique and professional look for their employees.
The Tailor Made Collection is carefully altered by our team here in the UK where each garment is processed by hand. With a turnaround time of 2-4 weeks from order through to delivery, plus a dedicated team managing the process, your new workwear will be delivered efficiently.
Our Tailor Made service allows for a variety of professional alterations to be made across suiting, polo shirts, aprons, skirts and many more. Some of the modifications available include:
- Changing the colour of the buttons on a jacket or waistcoat. This extra detailing is perfect on the cuff or down the centre fastening. Alternatively, simply change just one button out of the set for an individual look.
- Creating a pop of colour by adding a grosgrain ribbon trim to the collar of a male or female jacket, or down the front edge of a waistcoat.
- Adding a different colour to the button sew for a designer touch. This subtle change is a stunning feature that will delicately reinforce your brands colour palette.
- Teaming a narrow belt with a matching scarf and a contrast colour pleat in the centre back split of a dress or skirt to create a feminine look. A modern twist to a bespoke uniform.
- Changing the colour of the neckband and waist tie on a Short or Bib Apron. Make it fully bespoke and add an embroidered logo to the centre of the chest.
- Altering the buttons on a polo shirt to a contrast colour for a fully coordinated look. These look great worn with an apron. A full list of alterations is available on our website.
The personal details As well as the Tailor Made Collection, we offer an in-house personalisation and embroidery service so you can add your branding or logo in matching stitching. Finished to perfection, this service is fully managed by a dedicated team, ensuring your workwear arrives impeccably. Simply get in contact with our team when purchasing your workwear of choice to provide them with your business logo and area of application. Set up is completely free and the cost is as small as £3.00 per embroidered item.
Get in contact For full details on the Tailor Made Collection or personalisation service, please head to our website www.simonjersey.com, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or ring our friendly customer service team on 03444 994414. Our happy team would be pleased to take your call.