Vision Linens offer expert advice on some of the housekeeping challenges during the Christmas and…
Six hoteliers have been awarded Master Innholders status, joining some 150 past and present champions of the highest standards and best practice in the industry.
All had to go through a rigorous annual selection process before being awarded one of the highest honours in hotel management, which this year included a virtual interview because of COVID-19.
The new Master Innholders are:
- Andrew Brown, general manager at Fairmont Windsor Park
- Ian Edwards, chief executive of The Celtic Collection
- Andy Roger, resort director at Cameron House
- Rohaise Rose-Bristow, co-owner of The Torridon
- Tom Waldron-Lynch, general manager at De Vere Orchard Hotel and East Midlands Conference Centre
- Knut Wylde, general manager at The Berkeley
Danny Pecorelli, chairman of the Master Innholders and managing director of Exclusive Collection, said it had been an incredibly challenging start to the year and he looked forward to working alongside the ambitious hoteliers joining their ranks.
The Master Innholders have been hosting free webinars for industry professionals covering everything redundancy with kindness to opening hotels post-lockdown. For more see www.masterinnholders.co.uk.